Vacation Relaxation





One of my favorite things to do is to travel to different places on vacation. I enjoy the Caribbean sun and clear beaches. In a few months I will be going on a cruise through the Western Caribbean Islands. In April I will be going to Jamaica, Mexico, Grand Cayman and the Bahamas. I am so excited to experience these islands. When I get to these islands we will explore different excursions. Some excursions I would like to do is banana boating, parasailing and swimming with the dolphins. I am also excited to be in the warm weather. I will spend most of my time laying on the beach or by the pool on the cruise ship. I am also looking forward to the massive food selection that is on the cruise ship. There is always an abundance amount of food at all times. I am very excited for April so I can have a week of fun and relaxation. 

Vocabulary: 


1. Travel- a journey 

2. Caribbean- islands in warm water 
3. Cruise- sail on a big ship
4. Experience- to encounter 
5. Excursions- a fun activity, a short trip 
6. Banana Boating- fast boat shaped like a banana 
7. Parasailing- glide through the air with a parachute while being connected to a boat
8. Massive- very big 
9. Abundance- large amount 


NAME:_______________________________  DATE:_____________


Vacation 
SWWAHNQFVXYXJPK
YFFEHCUBLXTVHUM
WXSCKGWFNOPDJMB
LSBNAKEBAGATCGW
VLWARKXQEPETRVG
EEEDDXCPBAXQURA
EVVNEMUGBRPGITE
UAIUNQRPIAEBSOD
NRSBUESTRSROEBH
ATSABGIUAAIAXGP
NMATFLOCCIETBDR
AYMQZYNVGLNIYDW
NZQAFGSOZICNHKO
APENPVRFFNEGRYC
BDUUFTCANGISLBW
TRAVEL
CARIBBEAN
CRUISE
EXPERIENCE
EXCURSIONS
BANANA
BOATING
PARASAILING
MASSIVE
ABUNDANCE
Grammar: Writing in the future tense. This means you are writing about something that will happen. While writing in the past tense use words like will, would like to do, I hope. 



Directions: Write a paragraph in the future tense about something you are looking toward to.

Comments

  1. I personally love cruises too and I love taking vacations! Me knowing that you are going makes me feel jealous, but you are going to have so much fun. I like that you used a word search for an activity because it is engaging for students. I also really favor your grammar point because future tense is important to learn and know how to implement when writing and speaking.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment